About this tutorial:
Video duration: 21:22
In this video I’ll go over all the steps to Deploy Office 2019 using SCCM and PSADT (Powershell App Deployment Toolkit). I’ve setup the script to automatically remove any previous MSI versions so if you’re coming from Microsoft Office 2016 MSI, it will do the work for you.
The purpose of PSADT is mainly used so you can safely ( at users convenience ) shut down the apps you need to upgrade, with the option to defer to a later time if necessary.
This is a critical step (in my opinion) because it provides a lot of flexibility as to when a user can choose to install or upgrade their…
Incoming search terms:
- office 2019 deploy guide
- powershell app deployment toolkit tutorial
- powershell app deployment toolkit sccm walkthrough
- powershell app deployment toolkit office
- office 2019 deployment tool guide
- sccm psadt
- office 2019 customization tool not using KMS
- installing ms office 2019 using powershell
- deploy office 2019 mdt
- deploy office 2019 deployment toolkit