About this tutorial:
Video duration: 01:13:10
Established in 2020, the 2021 Young Investigator Embassy of Italy Award edition recognizes young Italian investigators in the USA in the fields of materials, energy, human health, and production processes – both agricultural and industrial – whose work has shown potential for improving global sustainability.
– Marco Giovanni Giometto, Columbia University
– Matteo Muratori, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
– Marco Pritoni, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
– Prof. Daniela Barile, University of California Davis
– Prof. Alberto Salleo, Stanford