About this tutorial:
Video duration: 00:02:01
• Go to Mail menu : Preferences.
• Account tab will open by default and you can manage options related to your account in this section.
• Click on Mailbox Behaviors tab and you will get information about sent, junk and trash emails in it.
• Advanced tab has additive options and you can manage SSL settings through this tab also.
• You can change general options by clicking on General tab. Check various entities and make changes, if required.
• Click on RSS tab to make amendments in RSS field settings. Set your default RSS reader and the time gap to check for update. Give…