About this tutorial:
Video duration: 00:01:03
A shared calendar can help you quickly see when people are available for meetings or other events. In this Microsoft 365 Business Premium tutorial, you’ll learn how to create one.
• In Outlook, select your calendar.
• In the manage calendar section, choose “Add calendar,” then “From Address Book.”
• Add users to the shared calendar by entering their name. Or selecting their name from the list. Then choose “Ok.”
• You can now view your calendar as well as the calendars of the people you have added.
• To check your group’s availability, choose the “Day” view….