About this tutorial:
Video duration: 7:45
This tutorial shows how to use tags in Microsoft Word. Tags can help you improve your file management and file searches through Windows.
These steps are for Word for Office 365, Word 2019, and Word 2016. The steps are similar for Word 2013 and Word 2010.
This tutorial covers six topics:
(1) What Are Tags in Word? (1:19)
(2) How to Add Tags through the Backstage View (1:48)
(3) How to Add Tags through Advanced Properties (2:39)
(4) How to Add Tags through Save As (3:50)
(5) How to Delete Tags (5:08)
(6) How to Search for Tags through File Explorer (5:52)
Corresponding Blog Post:…