About this tutorial:
Video duration: 00:00:51
Sometimes when you are experiencing an issue with email, accessing the email headers will provide some helpful information to find the root cause of the issue.
To view your email headers in Outlook, please see the following steps:
– Log in to Outlook
– Open the message for which you wish to view the headers
– When the email opens there will be a ‘… more actions’ menu icon in the top right hand corner of the email – click this
– Click ‘View message source’
– Here you can view the email headers.
– You can copy/paste this information into the Support ticket you have open
For more video…