About this tutorial:
Video duration: 21:25
Import a CSV file into an Android Application from the raw resource folder and store the contents in custom data objects for use in Java.
Support videos via Patreon:
1. Have data in a spread sheet. Clean out ‘,’s from the data, then save as CSV file.
2. In Android project, create new resoure directory
– type raw: gives name “raw”
– copy in file w/ copy/paste
3. Write code to read it.
– access the file via getResources().openRawResource(R.raw.vehicles_simple);
– use a BufferedReader to read one line at a time.
– call String.split() on the full…