About this tutorial:
Video duration: 00:02:31
Microsoft Teams is a collaboration app that lets your team stay organized and have conversations all in one place. In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to use it.
Within the Microsoft Teams app, the “Teams” icon will show you all of the teams that you’re a part of. Teams are made up of channels broken down by topic. Within each channel, you can hold meetings, have team conversations, and share files.
• To see all the files ever shared by the team, click the “Files” icon at the left of the screen.
• To start a conversation with one or several members of your team, press the “Chat” button and type the name of the people you want to reach. You can also make video and audio calls directly from chats.
• In “Meetings” you can view your weekly schedule and easily create new meetings.
• “Activity” will show you everything that has happened on your teams and all of your unread messages, replies, mentions and more.
• To globally search for specific items or people app or take quick actions and launch apps use the command box at the top of the screen.
windows gamers vs linux gamers
windows vs linux
windows vs linux gaming
windows gaming vs linux
when a gamer
windows gaming vs mac gaming
windows vs mac
linux vs windows
linux gaming vs windows gaming
linux gaming amd vs nvidia
gaming on linux
linux vs windows 10