About this tutorial:
Video duration: 00:24:52
Here’s your end-user focused catch up of updates for 7th – 28th August 2021 across Microsoft 365 and Teams.
After a couple of weeks away on holiday, we have a bit of catching up to do.
Here’s what we’ve got:
• Tone detection in Microsoft Editor for Outlook on the web
• Lightweight Plans in Planner
• PowerApps/PowerAutomate Retirement of Direct Links in the OneDrive Connector
• PowerPoint Modern Comments
• Synchronising Teams channel names with the channels’ files folder names in SharePoint
• Breakout rooms: Pre-meeting room creation and…